Veja SDU B Mesh
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and waterproof.
- Upper in B-mesh: made from recycled plastic bottles
- Panels made out of vegan suede
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey of recycled polyester
- Insole made out of P.U.
- Sole made of EVA and wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil in the region of Porto Alegre
The Veja project creates a supply chain that respects both humans and the environment.
Organic Materials / Fair Trade Sourcing / Beyond Sneakers!