Another Shop is looking highly motivated fashion enthusiast to join our team:
Position Title: Boutique Coordinator | Full Time, 40 hours per week
The Boutique Coordinator is responsible to ensure that customers have a smooth experience both in-store and online. They are also responsible for inventory management and digital communication.
● Customer service, relations & sales both in-store and online
● Daily operational responsibilities to ensure shop is properly stocked to run smoothly (reorder office, cleaning and washroom supplies, bags, ensure change is available)
● Shop maintenance including ensuring cleaning schedules are followed, replacing broken or damaged items, scheduling contractors as required, decorating and signage for special events
● Event planning, communication and execution for in-store and digital events such as consignment pop ups, highlighted brands, new arrivals, holidays and Downtown Business promotions
● Assist with Hiring and training new hires as requested
● Act as the main contact for business associations such as Downtown Business Association and participant in events such as Open City and Switch
● Receiving new product to POS and Website. Use weekly meetings to determine priorities.
● Plan, coordinate and attend weekly strategy meetings
● Reporting summary to be completed weekly including information on sales, customer related data, planning for new arrivals, promotions and events ahead
● Management of customer damages, returns and special orders
● Collaborate with team on clothing reorders when necessary
● Inventory management of accessories program
● Inventory count
● Weekly web layout updates to ensure positive customer experience including merchandising by collection, changing banners, update drop down menus.
● Social Media management and content creation that aligns with Sattva Brand. Plan scheduled posts weekly and communicate who will post what
● Work with team to determine digital communication strategy based on information discussed during weekly meetings. Turn plan into action and create a schedule for Instagram and Facebook posts
● Manage Shopify layout, design and integrations including merchandising, user experience, seasonal changes, special promotions, create and upload graphics
● Graphic package creation and implementation for marketing and events for website, in-store, socials and Shopify
● Content creation sharing images on shop, social media (photos, new products, whole collections, in-house photos for promotions)
● Troubleshoot customer related issues in POS integrations, and all other shop related technology such as speakers, printer, debit machine
● Troubleshoot and address Shopify integration issues and related widgets and apps
Additional hours may be required for special events, during completion of larger projects, at peak times of year or when workload is higher than normal.
Please promptly send a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Boutique Coordinator”.